Some more Oldhammery WIP... Started working on a couple of Ork Dreadnoughts I picked up from a second hand seller at Adepticon waaay back in 2014. Stripped (mostly) and disassembled, cleaned up and reassembled. Two small ones ready for paint, and the four-arm version still to finish cleaning up.
I've been slowly working through and updating the Miniatures Gallery, and this week have added some new pics of my small Dark Eldar force.
Back around halfway through the third edition of Warhammer 40k (maybe 2000-ish), I went on a bit of a modeling blitz in an attempt to get 'caught up' with my modeling backlog. This small force was one of the results of that, being cobbled together mostly from the 3rd edition starter set plastics with a couple of ring-ins to flesh them out. Painting was mostly a rough and simple drybrush to get them done quickly - while I originally had much more elaborate colour scheme plans, I just didn't like these models enough to spend a heap of time on them!
You can find pics of the individual units in the gallery here.
After a little more tinkering, I have finished off the digital parts I sculpted to customise the original Space Hulk terminators. These include a vent piece to fill in the huge cavity in the model's back, and a cyclone missile launcher that fits on over the aerial mount.
If you would like to spruce up your own ancient Terminators, you can grab the STL files from the new Downloadable STL Files section.